Flying Gators RC Airport at Rice Farm
The Flying Gators RC Airport provides the members of the Flying Gators Model Airplane Club access to one of the finest flying fields in Florida! Members enjoy the following amenities:
- 450′ Grass Runway
- 275′ Geotextile Fabric Runway
- Wide-Open, Flat, and Well-Oriented Flying Area
- Electrical Outlets / Charging Stations
- Covered Setup Areas
Please note, jet turbines are not permitted at FGRCA.
Not a member? Use the membership page to fill out a form for an inquiry into becoming a member of the club!
29° 32′ 5″ North, 82° 33′ 27″ West
Directions to the Flying Gators RC Airport From Gainesville
- Head West on Archer Road / State Road 24 towards the town of Archer.
- Upon entering the town of Archer continue West for 2.8 miles
- Turn right onto NE 130 Ave / County Road 118
- Go down NE 130 Ave / County Road 118 1 mile. The pavement will end. Continue an additional 0.3 mile down this dirt road.
- FGRCA will be the double gate on the left.