Flying Gators Membership
The Flying Gators Model Airplane Club welcomes all interested persons to join our organization. If you’re a newcomer that is still trying to “earn your wings” we have dedicated members who will help you become a competent pilot in no time. Advanced pilots that look to compete in the various types of model airplane competitions will also find an environment where others share the passion for friendly competition. We want everyone to have a safe, organized, fun place to fly.
Existing members can pay their membership dues online via PayPal on our due payments page.
New Membership Steps
- The Flying Gators RC Club membership fee is assessed annually and is due as of December 31 for the succeeding year.
- Regular membership … $75.00
- Student membership … $25.00 (Student age 20-25)
- Youth membership … Free (age 19 and under)
- Dues will be pro-rated by months remaining in the year if joining after July 1
- Youth membership carries the same rights and responsibilities as a Regular membership.
- The AMA also offers a Youth membership for free. This option aligns FGMAC with the AMA allowing younger members and families to economically enjoy this sport.
- Mail check to Club Treasurer -OR- Use PayPal Below*:
- Tom Stoll, PO Box 580, Bronson, Florida, 32621
- Payable to Flying Gators MAC
- Payment of FGMAC membership fee indicates the member’s agreement to maintain an AMA membership while complying with AMA Safety rules and the Constitution and Bylaws of the FGMAC. These details focus on aeromodelling safety and the specifics are available on the “Documents” section of this website.
- Please complete the below form**. You are under no obligations of any sort by completing and sending this form. Please contact the Membership coordinator (see “Contact” page) If you have problems or questions.
* If you would like to save a stamp and wish to pay your dues in-person please stop by during our monthly meetings held on the first Saturday of the month at the Flying Gators RC Airport at Rice Farm.
** A PDF document is available for download.
Once you have filled out the contact form click the “submit” button. An email will be sent to club officers with your membership application. You will then receive an email confirming that your application has been received. Next, your Club ID card will be sent to you in the mail.